– Gill: Practice getting the chest voice notes nice and strong but also softening to head voice as you go louder
– Jane: More “na/yeah” to strengthen the chest voice
– Both: Practice the break from chest to head voice and back again!
Lean On Me:
– Great way to practice going over the break in your voice as the melody goes up like a scale, right over that tricky area in the mid-range! Just lift into head voice as the notes rise
– Sounded really nice when you took it in turns then sang the chorus together (harmony worked well too!)