– Vowel Scales & Bella Senoras: Sounding great, just keep focusing on your transition – particularly coming back from head voice into chest voice
– Go into head voice earlier when starting to warm up
– Na/yeah scales: Sounding great, especially when you hold the last note!
Somewhere Only We Know:
– GREAT work projecting this more today and holding those notes!
– Practice going to head voice for “simple thing” and “if you have a” then chest voice for “minute”
– Then ALL chest voice for second half of song 🙂
Think about a spooky song for next time, or another song of your choice!