Hello to all! Welcome to the Music Teachers’ Forum, a space to share support, network and have fun with other music teachers located across the globe.

If you have a question, from how to deal with lesson cancellations to the best resources for your lessons, that you would like other music teachers to help you with don’t hesitate to post it here.

Please note: although this is a closed group, it is not a private group. For Questions / Support / To Report Abuse – please email:Send Mail

Matt’s Singing Book (Singing Teachers)

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Laura Ratcliffe 5 years, 8 months ago
  • Creator
    Topic
    Matt Pocock
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I hope everything’s well with you 🙂 I’m starting a new project and I would love to have your input – I’m heading off in September to start a Masters and I’m going to be leaving behind everything I started in Exeter. So I thought I’d leave something behind.
    I would love it if you guys could help me out in the writing by giving advice and discussing ideas – I think it would be a great way to bring us closer together as a gang and get ideas shared across the whole country 🙂 What do you reckon?
    Best,
    Matt 🙂

Matt’s Singing Book: Chapter Plan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ruth Adamson
    Participant
    @Ruth_Adamson

Hey Matt nice one. So are you saying you want help writing the book or?

Matt Pocock
    Participant
    @mattpocock

Would be great if I could run some chapters by you guys – does that sound good? 🙂

Ruth Adamson
    Participant
    @Ruth_Adamson

Bit busy with my own projects at the min matt but i’ll help out if I can! I’ll buy one once its done £7 is a bargain 🙂 let me know how you get on

Laura Ratcliffe
    Participant
    @Laura_Ratcliffe

Matt Pocock I love this! Do you mind if I use bits from it as I’m trying to put something really structured together for a 2nd teacher here- and also as I read through and think of bits I could add from my programme- I’ll send over- or has it already gone to print?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.