Hello to all! Welcome to the Music Teachers’ forum, a space to share support, network and have fun with other music teachers located across the UK and beyond.

Group Guidelines

Matt’s Singing Book (Singing Teachers)

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Laura Ratcliffe 5 years, 3 months ago
  • Creator
    Topic

Matt Pocock
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I hope everything’s well with you 🙂 I’m starting a new project and I would love to have your input – I’m heading off in September to start a Masters and I’m going to be leaving behind everything I started in Exeter. So I thought I’d leave something behind.
    I would love it if you guys could help me out in the writing by giving advice and discussing ideas – I think it would be a great way to bring us closer together as a gang and get ideas shared across the whole country 🙂 What do you reckon?
    Best,
    Matt 🙂

Matt’s Singing Book: Chapter Plan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ruth Adamson
    Participant
    @Ruth_Adamson

Hey Matt nice one. So are you saying you want help writing the book or?

Matt Pocock
    Participant
    @mattpocock

Would be great if I could run some chapters by you guys – does that sound good? 🙂

Ruth Adamson
    Participant
    @Ruth_Adamson

Bit busy with my own projects at the min matt but i’ll help out if I can! I’ll buy one once its done £7 is a bargain 🙂 let me know how you get on

Laura Ratcliffe
    Participant
    @Laura_Ratcliffe

Matt Pocock I love this! Do you mind if I use bits from it as I’m trying to put something really structured together for a 2nd teacher here- and also as I read through and think of bits I could add from my programme- I’ll send over- or has it already gone to print?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.