Hello to all! Welcome to the Music Teachers’ Forum, a space to share support, network and have fun with other music teachers located across the globe.

If you have a question, from how to deal with lesson cancellations to the best resources for your lessons, that you would like other music teachers to help you with don’t hesitate to post it here.

Please note: although this is a closed group, it is not a private group. For Questions / Support / To Report Abuse – please email:Send Mail

Singing Teacher’s Reading List (Singing Teachers)

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Kat Hunter 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Matt Pocock
    Participant
    @mattpocock

Feel free to edit and add your own – click on the blue ‘doc’ link at the top to go to the edit page 🙂

Ruth Adamson
    Participant
    @Ruth_Adamson

theres a decent one by this opera singer i will find the title tomorrow hard one to read though I’m only a little way through makes you think

Kat Hunter
    Participant
    @Kat_Hunter

A few little added tidbits there. Out of all of it though, I think Cornelius Reid’s work is my favourite. Really super stuff.

Matt Pocock
    Participant
    @mattpocock

OH! This is crazy awesome – thanks Kat Wells 🙂

Kat Hunter
    Participant
    @Kat_Hunter

Haha no worries. Nerds unite 😛

Kat Hunter
    Participant
    @Kat_Hunter

Oh also I should add, although it’s a blog not a book/article, I also find this to be a good source of information/incite: http://petersenvoicestudio.com
    I took a course that Justin was running a while ago and it was really great.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.