Hello to all! Welcome to the singing student’s forum, a space to share support, gain resources and have fun with other singing studentsl!

Songwriting Circle

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Eliza Jane Fyfe 6 months ago
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #8935 Reply

Katie Thomas
    Participant

Hello all,

At Eliza’s kind request I am letting you all know about the Songwriting Circle I am starting in 2018. This info can also be accessed on Facebook by going on, ‘Eliza Fyfe’s students,’ and finding my post from the start of this week.

So, we’re thinking of meeting once a month, probably at the weekend although we haven’t allocated a time yet,and am open to ideas. My suggestion is that after getting an idea of who’s interested I send out a Doodle poll to potential participants to determine meeting times.

The location would be my house to start with and then peoples’ houses, and we’re thinking of rotating this – however it’s no problem if you can’t offer a place.

We will be writing between sessions and share what we have written. There is also an option to perform songs to the group, but this isn’t required.

Would like it to be a nice friendly group, so no one is obliged to do anything.

You don’t have to be a great songwriter to join in, nor do you have to play an instrument.

3 or 4 people have already expressed an interest. If you are interested, please comment under this post to register your interest and I’ll message you.

Cheers, and hope to see some of you soon.
    Katie Thomas

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #8937 Reply

Eliza Jane Fyfe
    Participant
    @Eliza-Fyfe
    Current Forum LeaderMaster Teacher / Student

So amazing – get involved people!!! I hope to if I can find the time 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Reply To: Songwriting Circle