Hello to all! Welcome to the singing student’s forum, a space to share support, gain resources and have fun with other singing students located across Bristol!

Ella Orchard

41 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Eliza Jane Fyfe 1 year, 8 months ago
  • Creator
    Topic
    Eliza Jane Fyfe
    Participant

Here are all your notes for each lesson!

Viewing 41 replies (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Eliza Jane Fyfe
    Participant
    @Eliza-Fyfe

Warm Ups:
    – Find Welcome Pack attached (in email) which includes the Body Conditioning (stretches etc.) we covered (at the bottom)
    – Vowel Scales (“ma”s for the harder mid-range break notes) work on getting those lower notes, but maybe skip the first 3 or 4 as they may be too low for you
    – Bella Senoras (more of a stretch) and na/yeah scales to find your louder voice – we didn’t do these today but if you copy the way I sing them in the recording, they should help (find mp3’s attached to start practising)
    – It may seem crazy, but shout out “Woohoo!”, “hey, oi, yeah!” to find your bigger, calling out voice and find the without-thinking reflex projected sound

Stay With Me:
    – Very good rhythm, and you definitely know the notes so it’s just being confident singing on your own. Get the lyrics up on the computer and sing to the attached karaoke, nice and loud in the privacy of your own room!
    Think of some other songs you might like to try, or we can just carry on with Stay With Me, as it’s fairly chilled out and straight forward and suits your range.

Viewing 41 replies (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.