Always A Woman:
– Great work with the rhythm, just really listen to the original to hear how short the spaces are between lines and which words fall on the beat
– Lovely held notes! This will help improve Tears In Heaven
– Work with the high original key to stretch your voice and then use the lower key which is more comfortable (both have been emailed)
– Grab cancellations where possible, but bring a song you want to really perfect and even record/prepare for performance
– Practice in between at least once a week if you can, in Factory Studios (in place of a regular singing lesson slot) making sure all your backing track files (in keys set for your voice) are in one place so you can practice on the go
– Book Dan / Sean for guitar lessons (just text me and I can put you in touch) so you can become a musician and play things in any key you want!
– Still plan to do a showcase!